“Do you travel for weddings?”
Absolutely! I have destination wedding packages available. They have varying hours of wedding day coverage and round trip airfare is added to the package total. These packages start at $900.
“How much do you charge?”
I offer a few wedding packages that have varying hours of wedding day coverage. These packages start at $1,000.
“Do you stay the entire wedding day?”
Wedding day photography coverage depends on your chosen wedding package. I have packages ranging from 6 to 10 hours, however, additional hours can be requested!
“Do you use a second shooter?”
My packages don’t include the cost of a second shooter. If you’re interested in another photographer, let me know! Different photographers have varying hourly pay requests and availability.
“Do you retouch your photos?”
My general rule is: if the blemish is temporary (acne, bruise, scratch, etc.) I retouch. If it’s permanent (birthmark, scar, etc.) I leave it alone. If you have a specific request for retouching please let me know!
“Do you give clients all of the images?”
No I do not. I hand pick which images I deliver to clients in order to control the final product and my brand. On wedding days, I shoot duplicates, test shots, shots out of focus, shots with bad expressions and other images that don’t fit into the final product.
The amount of images I deliver depends on your selected wedding package.
- June 2019
- May 26, 2019 Hilton Head Island Destination Wedding May 26, 2019
- Mar 16, 2019 Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge Mar 16, 2019
- Dec 24, 2018 Roan Mountain, TN Engagement Session | Jared + Katie Dec 24, 2018
- Dec 23, 2018 Mabry Mill | Family Portraits Dec 23, 2018
- Dec 21, 2018 We're moving! | Alaska Highlights Dec 21, 2018
- Oct 22, 2018 Mr. and Mrs. Salts | Camp Cheerio, NC Wedding Oct 22, 2018